Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Birthday daddy

Assalamualaikum,

It’s my father’s birthday today. We had a family doa selamat around 5pm before my brother went off for his night shift. I think my nieces and nephew were more excited than my dad. You should have seen them lining up, each with a present in their hands. Kiiuttttttt. We bought two presents for daddykins, but at the last minute, my mom decided to buy two pairs of socks, two handkerchiefs and something else in which I forgot what it was. She wrapped each item individually and wrote the names of my nieces and nephew on them. Hehe. The kids were sooo excited when they were ‘hiding’ in the kitchen hallway, waiting for their nini laki to sit in the living room. Once their nini laki was in the living room, they immediately marched up to him, in one line from the eldest to the youngest, each with a present in their hands, singing a song which sounded pretty much like the classic ‘Happy birthday song’ (lol!) and gave their nini laki the presents. Then out came the cake followed by the two presents carried by me and my brother. The doa was read by the birthday boy himself. It was a joyous occasion. Alhamdulillah. Allah has been very kind to my father. May HE continue to bless my father with good health and life. Amin.

...Hayatilah....Fahamilah....Renungilah...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah :) Happy birthday to your daddy too. Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dan bertambah murah rezeki. Amiiinn...

10:30 am  
Blogger t.e.a said...

Happy birthday to your beloved daddy Sis..

2:57 pm  
Blogger Muslimah Melayu said...

Salaam to both farah and zareena. How are my two sisters doing? Long time no hear. hehe.
Jazakallah to the dua and wishes sisters. =)

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home